• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Beguiler Skill

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I think it would be nice if Beguiler could get a skill similar to Flicker, but works in a completely different way. I'm not good with skill names, so I'll leave it up to you guys to come up with one. Same deal with Mana costs, I'm thinking somewhere near 200 mana with a 20 second cooldown. Anyways, on to the skill:

BlindSide: You confuse your target, making them go blind every other second for 8 seconds.

This skill's duration could start lower and scale off of Charisma.

Beguiler is supposed to be the "Support/Trickster Class", and I think it needs a wider variety of "Trickster" skills.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I like that idea bomba. Beguiler really needs to be reworked.

I also like the faux bomb being changed into something worth the 100 mana it takes to cast. Have the pb have a nauseating effect with poison.

And the pulse changed into something like melodic binding like a slow aoe.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I like that idea bomba. Beguiler really needs to be reworked.

I also like the faux bomb being changed into something worth the 100 mana it takes to cast. Have the pb have a nauseating effect with poison.

And the pulse changed into something like melodic binding like a slow aoe.
Or FauxBomb could be like Tremor and knock people away from the explosion.

xMJay

Portal
remove warmup from tremor and add supertremor which will have a warmup and a 40 block knockback