• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nerane - Friend hoping I can get on with him soon.

NeRane

Dirt
  1. In-game name: NeRane
  2. Location & Age: FL 29
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): rperryman1
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Clean friendly player
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: rperryman1
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: completed steps 1-3 and still reviewing any info i can get my hands on.

NeRane

Dirt
Dont know who that is. I have a Static IP, as I host a small minecraft server for me and a few friends, like 5 people max at ringos-house.us

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
We have this 'guy' who keeps coming back, HolyRane is the name. Either you're him or just very unlucky to have his name, we're looking into it

NeRane

Dirt
i have used the name Nerane since, well ever in online gaming, back to some of the original CircleMuds, i can find references if you like, also one of your newer members, rperryman1 knows me personally and knws i just recently started playing minecraft.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah well this guy has created multiple accounts and lied and backstabbed his way onto this server, a simple Ip check will fix it, also please lengthen your app

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, IPs checked you're all good, sorray about that
however your app is still lacking

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

NeRane

Dirt
  1. In-game name: NeRane
  2. Location & Age: FL 29
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): rperryman1
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Just want to play here with my friend, make new friends and have fun in the world of minecraft.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: rperryman1
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: completed steps 1-3 and still reviewing any info i can get my hands on. Dont really have much to show, i can try and take a screenie of my floating house if you really need it, will have to see if that server still starts, havent been on it in a while, but still have the world files.
Also, please do your IP check, as I have a static IP address. My Minecraft history is clean, which im sure you have already checked. and the account is not that new, several months old at least. You will find my IP lines up with the ringos-house.us that i posted earlier, and my registered email is [email protected]. Rane is a very common name component in many online games and forums, hell the iPhone jailbreak i used is BlackRane, or it might have been Rain. If you give me a chance, you will see that I am not this 'HolyRane' you are concerned about.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.
We've checked your IP and you're not him, Its my job to get conserned about this stuff, I hope you have fun in Herocraft