• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

neos1996's whitelist application (UPDATED)

neos1996

Dirt
  1. In-game name: neos1996
  2. Location & Age: Sydney Australia, age 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): stickm8 and king_singh
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i have been searching for a PvP server for a very long time ever since i started playing and finally found Herocraft, i know this will be the right server for me and i promise i won't be a hazard and i will devote myself to contributing to this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a couple of my friends in real life (stickm8 and king_singh) got me into minecraft and they told me about the server they played, and what they told me about the server seemed very interesting. So i looked into it and found myself hell bent on joining this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: because of the computing courses i am participating in at school, i think that my skills will really improve in both minecraft and in my studies.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

neos1996

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: Sydney, Australia, age 15
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i believe i should be accepted because i am a dedicated player and i won't cause any troubles, i have played minecraft for quite a long time now and have not recieved any previous bans on any of the servers and i think that this would be best for me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: some friends told me about it and as soon as they told me that it was a PvP server i knew this was the right server for me, also i think i can help this server alot by reporting people i think that are breaking the rules
  8. Additional Info: i am also doing a graphics and design course at school and i think that minecraft will help me alot :)

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I think some screenshots of work you've done in the past will help you get whitelisted more quickly. Also, please try to work on your grammar. You're from Australia, so we expect you to have the ability to write well when you are expected to.

Thanks!

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

neos1996

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: Sydney Australia, age 15
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i have been searching for a PvP server for a very long time ever since i started playing and finally found Herocraft, i know this will be the right server for me and i promise i won't be a hazard and i will devote myself to contributing to this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a couple of my friends in real life (stickm8 and king_singh) got me into minecraft and they told me about the server they played, and what they told me about the server seemed very interesting. So i looked into it and found myself hell bent on joining this server.
  8. Additional Info: because of the computing courses i am participating in at school, i think that my skills will really improve in both minecraft and in my studies.