• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Need Some Assistance

ky0go

Stone
I started having these delayed chats/skills after I tried exiting the arena. I was going through the "To Survival" portal but it wasn't porting me for awhile. After about 2 minutes it had ported me back into the Exchange District but I was about 50 blocks below and had to keep jumping to get back to the surface. I noticed my chat log was empty and tried typing in something but nothing had appeared. I later figured out it was delayed after being informed by friends on Team Speak seeing my text. The problem continued even after a server reset and I had even joined different servers to see if it was client sided, but all the other servers seemed to be fine for me. I'm all out of ideas on how to find a solution and was wondering if this has happened to anybody else?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I assume you are using Macro Mod and/or the ModPack through the Technic Launcher.

You need to go into the Macro Mod settings, scroll down, and deselect "Enable Flood Protection".

That is what it sounds like to me anyway.

ky0go

Stone
I've tried playing without the launcher as well but the lag was still there. I'm currently away from my computer but I'll try your method out asap after work tomorrow.

ky0go

Stone
@Jonsoon It seems to have fixed it, thank you very much!

Edit: I'm still noticing some delays on my skills and movement but it has reduced a lot from before. Any other solutions?

Last edited: