• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Need Help

Badger013

Stone
I am trying to figure out how to secure my house from poachers on PVE. Two guys just came in and started looking through my chest and forge. I read something somewhere about putting a sign on the house but I am not sure how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I am trying to figure out how to secure my house from poachers on PVE. Two guys just came in and started looking through my chest and forge. I read something somewhere about putting a sign on the house but I am not sure how to do this. Any help is appreciated.
You cant really stop this with a sign. Sign claiming is for griefing and stealing is not griefing. To protect your items you have a few options
  • Use souls to lock a chest with /cprivate
    • sell souls at central by going to spawn and taking the boat portal
  • Make a region with souls
  • Join a town for protection
    • Look for towns in /ch re or go to hc.to/towns for towns on forums
Hope this helps

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!

This happened to me and my buddies last night too. The poacher, TRAVERS0 , stole all my friends loot, but he couldn't find mine. I always build underground houses. And I always have an underground secret chest room to keep my important stuff, so even if he stole anything, nothing would've happened to me.

Do what I did. Saves a lot of items/

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
This happened to me and my buddies last night too. The poacher, TRAVERS0 , stole all my friends loot, but he couldn't find mine. I always build underground houses. And I always have an underground secret chest room to keep my important stuff, so even if he stole anything, nothing would've happened to me.

Do what I did. Saves a lot of items/

coming to your basement now. :p