• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancer

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe that Necromancer should get a fire skill. Necromancer should loose the skill Famine since no one really uses it. In doing so they should gain a new skill dealing with fire. I thought of an idea (probably a bad one) but i thought i would put out an idea. So Famine should be replaced with a skill that Ignites all enemies within 5 blocks on fire dealing 20 damage (can be reduced) every 2 seconds over 10 seconds. Since they can port to hell i thought it would be cool to get a burning skill. I hope my idea can be taken into consideration. If i could get a reply as to why or why not its a good idea it would be much appreciated.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I believe that Necromancer should get a fire skill. Necromancer should loose the skill Famine since no one really uses it. In doing so they should gain a new skill dealing with fire. I thought of an idea (probably a bad one) but i thought i would put out an idea. So Famine should be replaced with a skill that Ignites all enemies within 5 blocks on fire dealing 20 damage (can be reduced) every 2 seconds over 10 seconds. Since they can port to hell i thought it would be cool to get a burning skill. I hope my idea can be taken into consideration. If i could get a reply as to why or why not its a good idea it would be much appreciated.

Having mastered Necro on live I can say that Famine is a very handy skill if used correctly, you just have to know when to use it and which classes it works the best on. Using famine on a wizard makes the skill seem like it's worthless and in that situation it is because wizards don't use stamina. Use it on classes that do use stamina, however, and it's like a silence that stops them from running for a bit. You just have to know which skills use lots of stamina and use it directly after they've used it.
/end rant

Looking onto the fire idea lore wise a necromancer would be more likely to get ice/frost skills. Looking at it balance wise it seems like Inferno from Bastion. Inferno was a move that was an AoE ignite on pyromancer and it was probably the most annoying skill it had. The fire ticks act almost like a slow when you're constantly burning. Giving a necro an extra slow would make it's DoTs even more deadly imo.

Creative but I'm not sure it would work out. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Famine is one of the best necro skills lmao, I don't know what kind of meth you're smoking but I hope it's blue.

Breaking Bad references are so funny give me a medal

jk i luv u jreems not rly but like i luv u

Super593

Glowstone
I remember when Necros used to be able to summon skeletons...

Then the skeletons would attack them too....

Really wouldn't it be better to Temporarily summon a mob that only goes for what you targeted with it?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
becomedeath, summonskeleton, problem solved. anyways, necros seem fine right now. fought @Sirdemonic3 a few times the other day and he was pullin some high fricken DPS while i couldnt even touch him.

Last edited: