• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necro T2 ult.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So necro with soulleech is really strong. I was thinking it's time to give necro a proper t2 ult, like the other classes, and stop beating around the bush. Although technically this ult isn't new. Simple, give necro a new lvl 60 skill, ad replace the t2 ult skill with harm shield. What new skill could necro get to replace this wonderfully powerful skill, you ask? A summon! All necro fans have been dying for a new summon skill that would attract some attention to the mostly underplayed class. Something like this:

Summon Undead:
You chant your spell loudly and undead rise from their resting places to defend you from further harm.
2 mobs get summoned, weakened zombie (half hp, half damage, holds a knockback sword.). And brittle skeleton, (100 HP, holds a Punch I bow). 30s CD 300 mana. The idea of this skill is not to deal damage. It's to protect the caster by placing new targets for the enemy, thereby distracting them from him.

Be sure to tell me what you think.

Truzle, don't be a cynic, eh?

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Summons always have issues from what i hear. I suggest bonewall basically earthwall using quartz stairs for the visual.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Summons always have issues from what i hear. I suggest bonewall basically earthwall using quartz stairs for the visual.
With Echopets this is possible. That's what I've heard. Just nobody has the put the time in to code it or look into it.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty much the reason i suggested bonewall was because it would be easier to add, would fit the current theme better and would look cool. Not sure if its possible but if they could make touching it deal dmg that would make for the perfect skill. If they added summons i feel it should be through a new class altogether. Herocraft necros have a certain feel to them that i like (probably due to not being the cliche summoner).

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Fairly certain bonewall and bonecage were already made by delf just never put in, I just don't think necro needs anymore skills. It really doesn't even need web or harmshield.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Fairly certain bonewall and bonecage were already made by delf just never put in, I just don't think necro needs anymore skills. It really doesn't even need web or harmshield.
Dont get me wrong they dont need more skills, just suggesting to replace its current t2 skill with bonewall.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
My suggestion involves moving harmshield to the t2 ult. To be honest I don't use harmshield very much. I use web all the time, it's crucial to kiting. I don't think web should be removed, as Necro would just go from top meta to nothingness.

I just want to see one unique new skill like every other t2 got. Such as Ravager's throw axe, or Reager's conflux.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
My suggestion involves moving harmshield to the t2 ult. To be honest I don't use harmshield very much. I use web all the time, it's crucial to kiting. I don't think web should be removed, as Necro would just go from top meta to nothingness.

I just want to see one unique new skill like every other t2 got. Such as Ravager's throw axe, or Reager's conflux.
Necro will always be a top class due to it's area damage and HIGH sustain with drainsoul/darkritual and the slight support with Battery. It's fairly easy to kite without Web, but that's not what this is about. Harmshield is an extremely strong skill and completes necro letting it have EVERYTHING, it can be tanky, it has incredible sustain, high dmg, and web... to allow it to infinitely kite without risk. That's without other skills such as Famine killing rogues and warrior's stamina making it very hard for them to even function. The class has everything and more.

With a summoning skill that summons mobs that have knockback weapons, it would allow infinite kiting (If it doesn't already have that) and two meat shields to block fireballs, arrows (which web already does) screw with skill targeting and more.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Necro will always be a top class due to it's area damage and HIGH sustain with drainsoul/darkritual and the slight support with Battery. It's fairly easy to kite without Web, but that's not what this is about. Harmshield is an extremely strong skill and completes necro letting it have EVERYTHING, it can be tanky, it has incredible sustain, high dmg, and web... to allow it to infinitely kite without risk. That's without other skills such as Famine killing rogues and warrior's stamina making it very hard for them to even function. The class has everything and more.

With a summoning skill that summons mobs that have knockback weapons, it would allow infinite kiting (If it doesn't already have that) and two meat shields to block fireballs, arrows (which web already does) screw with skill targeting and more.
Hence why I mentioned making harmshield the t2 ult.

I just want a new skill for Necro, since every other class got a somewhat new t2 skill.

Either way, soul leech has got to go. Make the summon have only one mob, with less HP.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Hence why I mentioned making harmshield the t2 ult.

I just want a new skill for Necro, since every other class got a somewhat new t2 skill.

Either way, soul leech has got to go. Make the summon have only one mob, with less HP.
Read his post buddy, hes not saying its a bad idea for that hes saying that adding the summons is a bad idea.