• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion necro name change

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I know the name has been the same for what... 2-3 years now? but when it first came out, it WAS a necromancer. a necromancer is one someone who commands the undead, and has a few other magicks. but really, today necromancers don't do anything really with the undead, they just throw diseases and poisons at people. I think their name should be changed to something more fitting, such as plaguemancer, or shadowmancer or something.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I know the name has been the same for what... 2-3 years now? but when it first came out, it WAS a necromancer. a necromancer is one someone who commands the undead, and has a few other magicks. but really, today necromancers don't do anything really with the undead, they just throw diseases and poisons at people. I think their name should be changed to something more fitting, such as plaguemancer, or shadowmancer or something.

Currently more like a warlock imho

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Diseases are commonly associated with Necromancers. Spider stuff too (like Web).

The undead summon stuff will come back some day, if we ever get a proper system for it.