• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Name binded skills

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Simple as healing spells I can understand however I feel damaging skills should not be allowed to be binded to people's names. When a Necro with drain soul can bind it to your name and run around for the entire of a fight spamming it.

People should have to aim and use.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Simple as healing spells I can understand however I feel damaging skills should not be allowed to be binded to people's names. When a Necro with drain soul can bind it to your name and run around for the entire of a fight spamming it.

People should have to aim and use.
I complety agree,

it is as digger said here in a bug report.

This is intentional (I think?), you shouldn't be able to simply slaughter anyone by staring into the sky. If my "autoattacks" were homing, I just needed to be within 5 blocks of you, and swing my axe it'd be pretty unfair right? What about a rangers arrow? Should it curve at a 90 degree angle when it misses, only to strike you in the ass?

Same should be said for targeted skills, you should need to AIM with them, as it adds a little more skill requirement.

A

alexhoff1

if that should be changed.. then they should probably debuff the oponents too.. no?

besides, item binding ina name means you can target ONLY that person, if someone else comes you're screwed.
this has been in the game for a really long time, I kinda doubt it would be removed.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
if that should be changed.. then they should probably debuff the oponents too.. no?

besides, item binding ina name means you can target ONLY that person, if someone else comes you're screwed.
this has been in the game for a really long time, I kinda doubt it would be removed.
If you use some sort of improoved chat you got 35 keys on your keybord that is NOT in use when you play mc (some less if you use spout) + 10 spaces on your hotbar.

Auto aim is not a thing I think is balanced.
Before I fought one wizard pretty much every day, then she did /bind bolt millejinta87,
Then everytime I ran after her whit my sword and tried to hit her, I only needed to be in R5 and in front of her for she to take 35hp whitout aiming, just spamming a key untill it works.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4

What I'm getting at here is that say in a 1v1 a wizard or Necro or w/e will bind skills to the persons name and then there is no longer any point in fighting as all they will do is run.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Well I don't use key binds. I only have 9 items to do well. It's only OP for people who uses key binds