• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mystics

Should this be implemented into HC?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Nein!!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so lets start off with their currents skills (i will not go into their costs/regeants go to the wiki for that specific info) and i will explain its current state in MY OPINION.
  • Rejuvenate lvl 10 -You heal your target within 15 blocks over 21 seconds 45 health points every 3 seconds- Okay so now this skill is pretty good for a lvl 10 healer skills so this one should stay.
  • Pray lvl 20 -You heal your target (within 10 blocks) for 250 health points. Takes 2.5 seconds to warm up- Good healing skill but you are a lvl 20 yet all your skills just heal 1 target and there is still no self defense skills and still no semi-combat or combat skill just heals.
  • Forage lvl 25 -You have a 1% chance of finding food and other items in various biomes.- This should be moved to the lvl 10 spot and rejuvenate to lvl 5 spot.-
  • Port lvl 30 -You port yourself and party members within a 10 block radius to a preset destination of your choice. Can not be used to move between worlds or while in combat. Takes 10 seconds to warm up. 30: Spawn (Bastion) at 0,165,030: Forestspires (Bastion) at -2200,65,230635: Snowspires (Bastion) at 2300,65,226040: Sandspires (Bastion) at -2360,64,-232945: Waterspires (Bastion)at 2330,65,-199060: Spawn (Warshard) at -30,73,0- This is a great skill for a healer class (if it was switched to only mystics wouldnt that change the game)
  • Gills lvl 35 -For 1 minute you can breathe under water.- This should be a lvl 1 skill due to mystics description of how they basically use nature as their power.
  • Root lvl 40 -You root your target within (10 + 0.1-per-level) blocks in place for 4 seconds.- Good skill if they had damaging attacks-
  • Revive lvl 50 -You resurrect your target at their point of death. Takes 10 seconds to warm up.-This skill is very valuable but its their only very unique skill so thats why nobody plays them
  • Chant lvl 51 -You heal your target within (10 + 0.1-per-level) blocks for 350 health points. Takes 2 seconds to warm up.- For being such a high level a heal should be at 500 or more hp instant heal.
  • Replenish lvl 55 - You regain (100 + 0.5-per-level) mana.- This isnt a bad skill at all but for such a high level it is pitiful.
  • Camouflage lvl 59 - You become invisible for 30 seconds by blending into certain landscapes. Ends if you move or an enemy comes within 1 block of you- You should be able to move and this should be obtained at a lower lvl
  • Bolt lvl 60 -You strike your target within (12 + 0.05-per-level) blocks with lightning, dealing (185 + 0.1-per-level) damage. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up.- This is a good skill but should be placed at a lower lvl like the forrage spot maybe so when a Mystic is level 60 it will do a lot of damage.
Okay so as I understand mystic should use more nature related stuff like a skill that has dirt and water as a regeant that would make the enemy´s feet become muddy and slow them down for a specified amount of time. As of right now mystics stand no chance in battles even with another party member they get decimated really quickly. Their damage output may be the worst of any other class it is safe to say that they as of right now they are the worst class on the server.

Here is a list of new skills that should be implemented and at the end of this post will be a list of their skill set up. Key: A= Armor Penetrating N= Non-armor penetrating

• VineConstriction 15 mana, 3 vines Cd 10 sec. Using vines you constrict your target in a 7 block radius (+ 0.1 blocks per level) and do 100 (+5 dmg for each armor piece they are wearing). A
  • TreeInfection 30 mana, 3 sapling of any kind, Wu 5 sec, Cd 40 sec. Using your power you implant a sapling into any surrounding non party members and do 25 damage every 3 seconds for 18 seconds and an extra 50 at the end of the effect. A
  • Nature´s Melody 20 mana, 1 yellow rose Wu 3 sec, Cd 30 sec. Heals 250 hp to every party member in a 13 block radius.
  • Nature´s Gift 25 mana Wu 2 sec, Cd 15 sec. Grants every party member in a 10 block radius (+0.1 block per level) 10% faster mana and stamina regen and grants them with 2:00 of speed I.
Okay so those are the four new skills that should be added to Mystics in my opinion and here is what their skill list should be. (No descriptions will be given if they were given before)

• Gills lvl 1
  • Forage lvl 5
  • Rejuvenate lvl 10
  • VineConstriction lvl 15
  • Camouflage lvl 20
  • Chant lvl 25
  • Nature´s Melody lvl 30
  • Bolt lvl 35
  • Nature´s Gift level 45
  • Tree infection level 50
  • Revive lvl 60
This setup will not make them the best class but i think that it would improve them by a great amout.

PS: Leave any suggestions/comments about the order of skills,cd, wu, etc.

Hope this gets accepted :) by the community or staff

I will say that as it stands Mystic is awful, and should be given something.
But camouflage would be a bit over the top if you were able to move.

Yea edited it so its just a normal camouflage

You being a mystic and all how do you fell about this (it says it in your description)

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Please do remember that mystics are but healers not hybrids.

I do agree however that they deserve a little more defensive skills due to their lack of armor and health.

But also mystics are still healers they are not meant to have offensive skills and you are actually in a good state for offensives especially if your a master mystic. Bolt and smite and root are very good skills for a kite fight. However untill higher levels you will have to stick with kite and smiting and healing yourself up.
Mystics are actually in a good state from what I've seen so far but i believe they do deserve a little more defense.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Yea edited it so its just a normal camouflage

You being a mystic and all how do you fell about this (it says it in your description)
I went to level 50 then left it to go back to bloodmage. In my opinion I think Mystic is lacking something. Nature'sGift is a good idea because healing aoes would be very useful for it. I don;t really agree with TreeInfection because that would kind of make it into a mini bloodmage. I do agree that Mystic bolt should be moved to that level because:
#1 its the same level wizards get it
#2Mystic's bolt cd is 40 secs where as wizards is 15
bolt as it stands for Mystics isn't all that good.
With that I think they would be good, don't really need anymore attacks.

I went to level 50 then left it to go back to bloodmage. In my opinion I think Mystic is lacking something. Nature'sGift is a good idea because healing aoes would be very useful for it. I don;t really agree with TreeInfection because that would kind of make it into a mini bloodmage. I do agree that Mystic bolt should be moved to that level because:
#1 its the same level wizards get it
#2Mystic's bolt cd is 40 secs where as wizards is 15
bolt as it stands for Mystics isn't all that good.
With that I think they would be good, don't really need anymore attacks.

I think VineConstriction would be good but no TreeInfection i think they need Nature´s Gift and Nature´s Melody

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
Another thing that hurt Mystic is the bolt damage. It was 286 I believe until wizard's bolt was nerfed. The bolt damage on mystic should of stayed the same since they are a different class. If they brought back the original bolt damage mystic had it would be a lot more balanced.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Another thing that hurt Mystic is the bolt damage. It was 286 I believe until wizard's bolt was nerfed. The bolt damage on mystic should of stayed the same since they are a different class. If they brought back the original bolt damage mystic had it would be a lot more balanced.

Meh... then again, with a 40 second cooldown it can only be used once a fight. As always, they'd have to heavily rely on Smite and getting enough space to heal themselves to extend the fight past 40 seconds. It's not easy.

Please do remember that mystics are but healers not hybrids.

I do agree however that they deserve a little more defensive skills due to their lack of armor and health.

But also mystics are still healers they are not meant to have offensive skills and you are actually in a good state for offensives especially if your a master mystic. Bolt and smite and root are very good skills for a kite fight. However untill higher levels you will have to stick with kite and smiting and healing yourself up.
Mystics are actually in a good state from what I've seen so far but i believe they do deserve a little more defense.

I know they are not hybrids but all other healer classes get good combat/defense skill the bolt for Mystics is pitiful if the cd was the same as wizzys bolt i think it would be much better also more group heal as i suggested are fair.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
TheMinrcrafter please think of it like this.

Cleric: Group healer, fantastic for group fights
Mystic: Single target healer with very good heals at low levels (Also good in group fights with binds preferably)
Bloodmage: Not sure here but imo bloodmage are good for minor heals and good damage
Disciple: All Rounder with aoe, single target and decent heals.

These are my own interpretations of the specs btw.
I know they are not hybrids but all other healer classes get good combat/defense
Referring to what I have said above Mystics get better damage than clerics do, however they forfeit defense for this.
I still agree that they need possibly 1 form of defense however nothing drastic, bolts CD is a bit to high maybe a reduction to 30 or 35 secs but I stand by what I've said and that Mystics are in a good state and shouldn't be used for big group fights maybe minor 2v2 or 3v3s

To add, your mana pool from what i've seen (Don't quote me on this) is very good with mana costs on heals being minor and also regenning 7mana per 5secs

TheMinrcrafter please think of it like this.

Cleric: Group healer, fantastic for group fights
Mystic: Single target healer with very good heals at low levels (Also good in group fights with binds preferably)
Bloodmage: Not sure here but imo bloodmage are good for minor heals and good damage
Disciple: All Rounder with aoe, single target and decent heals.

These are my own interpretations of the specs btw.

Referring to what I have said above Mystics get better damage than clerics do, however they forfeit defense for this.
I still agree that they need possibly 1 form of defense however nothing drastic, bolts CD is a bit to high maybe a reduction to 30 or 35 secs but I stand by what I've said and that Mystics are in a good state and shouldn't be used for big group fights maybe minor 2v2 or 3v3s

To add, your mana pool from what i've seen (Don't quote me on this) is very good with mana costs on heals being minor and also regenning 7mana per 5secs

How did you know i was going mystic :O i was a goon but im going Mystic just too see if I can be decent with such a bad class.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay so lets start off with their currents skills (i will not go into their costs/regeants go to the wiki for that specific info) and i will explain its current state in MY OPINION.
  • Rejuvenate lvl 10 -You heal your target within 15 blocks over 21 seconds 45 health points every 3 seconds- Okay so now this skill is pretty good for a lvl 10 healer skills so this one should stay.
  • Pray lvl 20 -You heal your target (within 10 blocks) for 250 health points. Takes 2.5 seconds to warm up- Good healing skill but you are a lvl 20 yet all your skills just heal 1 target and there is still no self defense skills and still no semi-combat or combat skill just heals.
  • Forage lvl 25 -You have a 1% chance of finding food and other items in various biomes.- This should be moved to the lvl 10 spot and rejuvenate to lvl 5 spot.-
  • Port lvl 30 -You port yourself and party members within a 10 block radius to a preset destination of your choice. Can not be used to move between worlds or while in combat. Takes 10 seconds to warm up. 30: Spawn (Bastion) at 0,165,030: Forestspires (Bastion) at -2200,65,230635: Snowspires (Bastion) at 2300,65,226040: Sandspires (Bastion) at -2360,64,-232945: Waterspires (Bastion)at 2330,65,-199060: Spawn (Warshard) at -30,73,0- This is a great skill for a healer class (if it was switched to only mystics wouldnt that change the game)
  • Gills lvl 35 -For 1 minute you can breathe under water.- This should be a lvl 1 skill due to mystics description of how they basically use nature as their power.
  • Root lvl 40 -You root your target within (10 + 0.1-per-level) blocks in place for 4 seconds.- Good skill if they had damaging attacks-
  • Revive lvl 50 -You resurrect your target at their point of death. Takes 10 seconds to warm up.-This skill is very valuable but its their only very unique skill so thats why nobody plays them
  • Chant lvl 51 -You heal your target within (10 + 0.1-per-level) blocks for 350 health points. Takes 2 seconds to warm up.- For being such a high level a heal should be at 500 or more hp instant heal.
  • Replenish lvl 55 - You regain (100 + 0.5-per-level) mana.- This isnt a bad skill at all but for such a high level it is pitiful.
  • Camouflage lvl 59 - You become invisible for 30 seconds by blending into certain landscapes. Ends if you move or an enemy comes within 1 block of you- You should be able to move and this should be obtained at a lower lvl
  • Bolt lvl 60 -You strike your target within (12 + 0.05-per-level) blocks with lightning, dealing (185 + 0.1-per-level) damage. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up.- This is a good skill but should be placed at a lower lvl like the forrage spot maybe so when a Mystic is level 60 it will do a lot of damage.
Okay so as I understand mystic should use more nature related stuff like a skill that has dirt and water as a regeant that would make the enemy´s feet become muddy and slow them down for a specified amount of time. As of right now mystics stand no chance in battles even with another party member they get decimated really quickly. Their damage output may be the worst of any other class it is safe to say that they as of right now they are the worst class on the server.

Here is a list of new skills that should be implemented and at the end of this post will be a list of their skill set up. Key: A= Armor Penetrating N= Non-armor penetrating

• VineConstriction 15 mana, 3 vines Cd 10 sec. Using vines you constrict your target in a 7 block radius (+ 0.1 blocks per level) and do 100 (+5 dmg for each armor piece they are wearing). A
  • TreeInfection 30 mana, 3 sapling of any kind, Wu 5 sec, Cd 40 sec. Using your power you implant a sapling into any surrounding non party members and do 25 damage every 3 seconds for 18 seconds and an extra 50 at the end of the effect. A
  • Nature´s Melody 20 mana, 1 yellow rose Wu 3 sec, Cd 30 sec. Heals 250 hp to every party member in a 13 block radius.
  • Nature´s Gift 25 mana Wu 2 sec, Cd 15 sec. Grants every party member in a 10 block radius (+0.1 block per level) 10% faster mana and stamina regen and grants them with 2:00 of speed I.
Okay so those are the four new skills that should be added to Mystics in my opinion and here is what their skill list should be. (No descriptions will be given if they were given before)

• Gills lvl 1
  • Forage lvl 5
  • Rejuvenate lvl 10
  • VineConstriction lvl 15
  • Camouflage lvl 20
  • Chant lvl 25
  • Nature´s Melody lvl 30
  • Bolt lvl 35
  • Nature´s Gift level 45
  • Tree infection level 50
  • Revive lvl 60
This setup will not make them the best class but i think that it would improve them by a great amout.

PS: Leave any suggestions/comments about the order of skills,cd, wu, etc.

Hope this gets accepted :) by the community or staff
I honestly feel we have enough damage healer hybrids, I think it would be nice to see Mystic rival Cleric in some way instead, but that's just my opinion.