• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

myson456 application

myson456

Wood
  1. In-game name: myson456
  2. Location & Age: 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): lochcraft, a very small server. It was a pvp server and kept killing an admin. They banned me for this reason.
  4. Referral(s): Thejoker1177 and lukyle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like pvp servers and will not greif or spam anyone and i will fallow all the rules. My friend says I should join and it is the best pvp server ever I think it looks cool and looks fun.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Thejoker1177
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no it said bad gateway
  8. Additional Info: zacka123321 has the same ip as me and is signing up today also.

myson456

Wood
Sorry I have not been on Buxville for a very long while. I forgot about that ban. That ban was because i asked for a mentor. Then some one got mad. I hope I can join because of this mistake. thanks.:]

myson456

Wood
Sorry I have not been on Buxville for a very long while. I forgot about that ban. That ban was because i asked for a mentor. Then some one got mad. I hope I can join because of this mistake. thanks.:]

myson456

Wood

myson456

Wood