• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

• Thread starter -->3YtHd096<--BLU-->
  • Start date

-->3YtHd096<--BLU-->

1. 1. In-game name: -->3YtHd096<--BLU-->

2. 2. Location & Age: Australia, 14

3. 3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None to Date, and never plan to be banned
    4. Referral(s): None, but I hope that doesn’t have a negative impact
    5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to play on this awesome sever, and be an active part in helping the community. I think it will be a fun and new experiance and look forward to be playing Minecraft in an Rpg Format, and the whole level system looks great, with classes and stuff. The heroes plug-in looks cool.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft? It is in the top 10 at Minestatus.net, so I went and saw some videos about it on youtube, looks great.
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, and hope to actively vote.
    8. Additional Info: I really like this server and hope to play. I will try to be as active as i can and try to add as many of my friends as i possibly can. I belive that this server is really good and hope to join it. about me; I like swimming and chatting with my mates, I really want to join this server as it looks awesome and I promise ill be an active helpful member.