• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

Xorathrym

Air
I've been searching for an rpg server for awhile and this one has some neat features, not to mention friendly, and I'm digging the
anti-griefing policies (Especially since I'm a bit of a new to minecraft multiplayer). Also am interested in learning about the
wicthcraft known as redstone, and wouldn't mind helping out with building things. Hopefully I can be accepted soon, the server seems amazing!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Xorathrym
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCX9
I've been searching for an rpg server for awhile and this one has some neat features, not to mention friendly, and I'm digging the
anti-griefing policies (Especially since I'm a bit of a new to minecraft multiplayer). Also am interested in learning about the
wicthcraft known as redstone, and wouldn't mind helping out with building things. Hopefully I can be accepted soon, the server seems amazing!
Reviewing.