• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

Camsea1999

Dirt
So, i am posting this for white list I'm not sure if the special key is right but anyway, i am 15 from Australia and found this server at 8:30 on a Saturday morning cause i was looking for a cool RPG server. i have voted for the server once and i will daily, as i do on my other servers. The reason you should accept me is, well I'm not a hacker(i don't know how),and i just love RPG servers. I love the community and the people, the classes, the map and all of that good stuff. another reason could be is i hate griefing, i Think i might have OCD cause when i build i have to do it perfectly and i cant leave floating blocks around. the last reason is well, i am just another person u know a lot of people say stuff like i will help the community but really there just another player and usually never talk. anyone if your looking for a bright person to add to your server you can add me Thx!
--Camsea

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: camsea
  2. Location & Age: Australia/15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC6
So, i am posting this for white list I'm not sure if the special key is right but anyway, i am 15 from Australia and found this server at 8:30 on a Saturday morning cause i was looking for a cool RPG server. i have voted for the server once and i will daily, as i do on my other servers. The reason you should accept me is, well I'm not a hacker(i don't know how),and i just love RPG servers. I love the community and the people, the classes, the map and all of that good stuff. another reason could be is i hate griefing, i Think i might have OCD cause when i build i have to do it perfectly and i cant leave floating blocks around. the last reason is well, i am just another person u know a lot of people say stuff like i will help the community but really there just another player and usually never talk. anyone if your looking for a bright person to add to your server you can add me Thx!
--Camsea

Reviewing