• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application.

1. In-game name: Retrohippie5
2. Location and Age:America/Georgia 14
3. Previous bans:None
4. Referral:-------
5. Reason you should you be accepted:I'm a big newbie when it comes to multiplayer the only multiplayer Ive done was with 3-4 other friends and we made a server for ourselves but Ive done singleplayer for awhile and Ive gotten pretty good i think, I'm happy with my self and i think i would be a good addition to your server if you'll have me. Thanks
6. Additional info:There is not much to say here i pretty much covered all of it in the reason why i should be accepted, i don't grief (unless the usual "I'm effed" or "...crap") is grieving i don't bug people I'm the quiet sort most of the time i love minecraft and what notch has done with the game and yeah if you'll have me ill be sure not to let you down. :D OH and [tnt] - Key = {HC} is the key