• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist application- Battledraco97

battledraco97

Glowing Redstone
Well, I wasn't really sure what to put here since it was all covered in the above form... so I decided to post a picture that looks absolutely BOSS, Dreadknight is gonna be an AWESOME class to be! Can't wait to play with you guys!
aVf8jtWHuOf27MUl9lNA6mudUtx-VMaYT1TT83Gvnkk=w209-h210-p-no
Totally boss right? I thought so XD

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I see that you have applied previously, however I'm not sure what ever happened to your app.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.44557/
if you are still having the issue with your birthdate, @Angyles can change that for you.
Minecraft In-Game Name: battledraco97
  1. Location & Age: USA Georgia & 16
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers: Once, for "combat logging" My graphics driver crashed and I had to quit my game... And it counted it as a combat log...
  3. Referral(s):
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  5. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  6. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  8. Special Key: HCB13
Well, I wasn't really sure what to put here since it was all covered in the above form... so I decided to post a picture that looks absolutely BOSS, Dreadknight is gonna be an AWESOME class to be! Can't wait to play with you guys!

Your application to Herocraft has been...

Accepted!
Check your inbox!