• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My reapplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaikin

Stone
Hi my in game name is kaikin and i've been on this server for a long time. Before the update I hung out with Mr.Chucklez and Gunmoney321, but now DefaultTexture and Muffinterrorist and Mr.chucklez are my friends. I have only been ban from one or two servers one of them was an IP ban because my friend was using his sp account and kept changing his name so they ban my ip but they unban me soon after and the other one is because it said I griefed even though all i did was take a random chest in the middle of nowhere I havent been on Herocraft since before the update so I really don't know what the world looks like now and I am 14 and If you would like to reach me send me an Email at [email protected]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi my in game name is kaikin and i've been on this server for a long time. Before the update I hung out with Mr.Chucklez and Gunmoney321, but now DefaultTexture and Muffinterrorist and Mr.chucklez are my friends. I have only been ban from one or two servers one of them was an IP ban because my friend was using his sp account and kept changing his name so they ban my ip but they unban me soon after and the other one is because it said I griefed even though all i did was take a random chest in the middle of nowhere I havent been on Herocraft since before the update so I really don't know what the world looks like now and I am 14 and If you would like to reach me send me an Email at [email protected]

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If this was your attempt at an application, it was a very poor attempt.

However since you were once whitelisted, I will re-add you to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.