• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion My Idea For Tempest

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Replace shock with tempest, make tempest have a base damage of 60 damage, and make it do like plus 5 for each person in the radius of it. So the make damage of a 10 man party would be 110. Make the gunpowder cost really high so people won't spam it too. The cooldown could be like 30-40 seconds also. I don't know, but if the balance team/Kainzo could consider this, that'd be great. Shock is a really bad skill that is not worth at all to use unless you want someone combat tagged inside no-pvp. So I feel as if it should go. Thoughts?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
The radius would have to be large enough to make it worth it. IDK if I would want to use the skill if it's only going to hit two people, thus doing 70 damage. Or, the damage could be scaled up.