• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My HeroCraft Application

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: Lunar_izy
  2. Location & Age: Maine USA 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: My Friend for camp plays on this server and he told al about it and how much fun he's having on it and said that i should join and play with him.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: Im a great miner, love to build ( not the best but pretty good), and i really enjoy PvP. Also, i havent play on many good servers lately and heard the that thison is the best.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application - What can you bring to our server? Have you read the rules and are willing to follow them? Do you like to Pvp?
- Check your grammar/spelling - Try to fix the run-on sentences too.
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
My old house.png

This is a picture of my old house i built.

1. In-game name : Lunar_izy
  2. Location & Age: Maine, U.S.A 1e
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for awhile and have not found a fun server. I am a great person to be around. I love having fun with new friends. I'm a person who will boost the quality of life of the people around me. Also I like helping anyone who needs help.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I went away to camp and met a kid who plays on this server. he said that this is the best server hes ever payed on. he told me that when I get home I should look into.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I played on the Mineshift server and was liked by almost all the players, moderators, and admins. I'm a really good builder. And, I love PvP. Also, I have watched some youtube videos about this server and it sounds like a amazing server.