• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My application

1. In-game name: gabee123456
  2. Location & Age: Georgia,20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 2 retarded ones im not going to lie first one i griefed my own property and i killed a person in a PVP server i mean really
  4. Referral(s):Nobody
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I feel i have a lot to offer the community in terms of my willingness to learn, to teach, and to help. Some qualities that set me apart from other applicants are that: I have good sense of humor, a friendly demeanor and a face for radio! I work well with others and look forward to collaborating with friends both old and new as we embark on our quest to level and gain strength, to establish township, rise to fame, and obtain all the trappings of herocraft glory.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Everywhere
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played minecraft in the single player mode for a few months now and look forward to experiencing herocraft as it is regarded as the pinnacle of the multiplayer minecraft experience.