• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

Sir_Tagger

Glowing Redstone
I am a student at a community college. I am somewhat of a musician, and value math, science and philosophy, and want to increase my knowledge in those matters. I like many different games, mainly Legend of Zelda, Dungeons & Dragons, and Minecraft (of course). I mainly like games that include role-play, but the style of game playing in Minecraft is appealing to me also. I am usually relaxed, but I am prone to becoming short tempered, especially when I feel invaded.
I found out about Herocraft when I was looking for a server to join on this sight that advertised Minecraft servers, and Herocraft stood out to me. I have played on the non-whitelisted world, and have enjoyed it at times, but in truth, I also have been disappointed. Many of the players were disrespectful, and I was always being griefed and killed. I want to get whitelisted because I want to actually be in a community that I can create and build in. I want to have the true experience of multiplayer Minecraft. I am pretty good at building, crafting and farming in Minecraft, and would like to do more of those things in the future. I unfortunately have no screenshots of the houses I have made. I haven't made that many, truthfully. I have read the rules, and accept them completely, and will follow them to the best of my ability. I hope that you guys accept me, and I look forward to playing more on the Herocraft server.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I am a student at a community college. I am somewhat of a musician, and value math, science and philosophy, and want to increase my knowledge in those matters. I like many different games, mainly Legend of Zelda, Dungeons & Dragons, and Minecraft (of course). I mainly like games that include role-play, but the style of game playing in Minecraft is appealing to me also. I am usually relaxed, but I am prone to becoming short tempered, especially when I feel invaded.
I found out about Herocraft when I was looking for a server to join on this sight that advertised Minecraft servers, and Herocraft stood out to me. I have played on the non-whitelisted world, and have enjoyed it at times, but in truth, I also have been disappointed. Many of the players were disrespectful, and I was always being griefed and killed. I want to get whitelisted because I want to actually be in a community that I can create and build in. I want to have the true experience of multiplayer Minecraft. I am pretty good at building, crafting and farming in Minecraft, and would like to do more of those things in the future. I unfortunately have no screenshots of the houses I have made. I haven't made that many, truthfully. I have read the rules, and accept them completely, and will follow them to the best of my ability. I hope that you guys accept me, and I look forward to playing more on the Herocraft server.
~~~Reviewing~~~