• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My application. [Edited Again]

hmoodyxd

Stone
  1. In-game name: HmoodyXD
  2. Location & Age: Dubai/14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None/no one
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I am looking for some new servers and i found this one interesting after reading the rules and a Youtube video
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By searching on the Minecraft community
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. Yes I have indeed.
  8. Additional Info I'm Sarah and I'm14 years old, mature I love making new friends and helping people. I am active and friendly. And I really hope to get accepted and be a Hero just like everyone else on the server.

hmoodyxd

Stone
Edit: I think i've been banned on a server (ip c.nerd.nu) I think thats the ip. I really cant remember it was a very, very long time ago.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Could you please lengthen application and post some pictures of you built. Also we need to know why you were banned.

hmoodyxd

Stone
To be honest. I'm not much of a builder. Plus i've lost all of my saves/ and such on my last PC. I got a new one now.
I've been banned for griefing. Please note that is a long time ago.
Updating application soon.

hmoodyxd

Stone

1. In-game name: HmoodyXD
    2. Location & Age: Dubai/14
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
    4. Referral(s): None/no one
    5. Reason you should be accepted: Well I am looking for some new servers and i found this one interesting after reading the rules and a Youtube video and it looks top notch man seriously looks you guys put a hard work on it dedicated staff and active. Seems good and awesome.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By searching on the Minecraft community
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. Yes I have indeed.
    8. Additional Info I'm Sarah and I'm14 years old, mature I love making new friends and helping people. I am active and friendly. And I really hope to get accepted and be a Hero just like everyone else on the server. I love plugins such as Factions, Towny, And cant wait to play the Heroes plugin Plus i live hardcore pvp. I used to play on a server but it went down. So i thought it's a good idea to look for a new server with alot of choices to do in it.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Wait you said you were banned? on the 4th comment and on your edited app you said you werent banned? Im confused.

hmoodyxd

Stone
honestly only one from the server i linked above, and im sorry for linking it aswell i just realised i'm not allowed to do that . and @skyboy the 4th comment was copied from above and edited but I forgot to remove' none' for question number 3. <3 please forgive me :rolleyes: