• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my app =]

hey i heard about your server and here is my app. i hope i get in!

1. In-game name:megamuffins
  2. Location & Age: seattle, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):well idk my friend quit minecraft and gave me this acc if there was please note that i didnt do anything to get banned on other servers.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i think i should be accepted because i am a hard worker and i love to ensure me and others maximum amount of fun!i will always follow the rules and will obey your orders!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:minecraft forums
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:i will if i get accepted xD
  8. Additional Info:i am a 14 year old. i play baseball and basketball. i am very active outside of my life and social.i can also bring my social skills to make people laugh and have lots of fun ingame! my friend gave me this acc about 2 weeks ago after school.i have heard of minecraft for about a month. that helped me get a headstart on the singleplarer world i have right now. i tried a multiplayer server and it was fun untill i got bomb-griefed from someone i never found out cuz they did it when i was offline. then i found out you can have classes in a server my thoughts "SWEET" so it brought me to right here. thanks for reading my app and i hope i can join your great comunity