• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN: kthom299
Muted by: @(Kenneth_Chow)
Time of mute: 15/01/2017. 2:05pm
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Bypassing chat mute
Your story: I think it was something like this, I was being harassed by some troll endlessly and so i was being quite offensive (im assuming the level of offenstivity i know its not a word but role with me holmes) anyway as no one was helping me even when i was asking. Some admin or moderator or someone at all started being a stuck up christian prep girl (i remember they were female because they said i was sexist i think...) and so i had an equalist rant (dont ask, short version treat an amount from each category harshly and the rest nicely, family doesnt recieve biased views not even myself.) and so there was A LOT and i do mean A LOT of insults being thrown anyway. cant remember much else and soon after Kenneth_Chow muted me... also btw i can /msg and party chat still. Originally i couldnt even message and had to use signs. Might wanna look into that (the mute message appears after i send a message, was told that they could read it.)
Dont mind if its not right away however i would enjoy offering assistance to the new players like i used to.
Couldn't help myself to the poll, possibilities were endless.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello,
A staff member with proper authority will respond to you shortly. I would just like to note the tag must be @name; the parentheses voids the tag. (Such as: @GodOfGales vs @(GodOfGales))

For future reference, please ignore the parentheses. I'll drop a tag for you: @Kenneth_Chow

This will probably be deleted when an admin responds, I hope all turns out well for you!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: kthom299
Time of mute: 15/01/2017. 2:05pm
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Bypassing chat mute
Your story: I think it was something like this, I was being harassed by some troll endlessly and so i was being quite offensive (im assuming the level of offenstivity i know its not a word but role with me holmes) anyway as no one was helping me even when i was asking. Some admin or moderator or someone at all started being a stuck up christian prep girl (i remember they were female because they said i was sexist i think...) and so i had an equalist rant (dont ask, short version treat an amount from each category harshly and the rest nicely, family doesnt recieve biased views not even myself.) and so there was A LOT and i do mean A LOT of insults being thrown anyway. cant remember much else and soon after Kenneth_Chow muted me... also btw i can /msg and party chat still. Originally i couldnt even message and had to use signs. Might wanna look into that (the mute message appears after i send a message, was told that they could read it.)
Dont mind if its not right away however i would enjoy offering assistance to the new players like i used to.
Couldn't help myself to the poll, possibilities were endless.

You'll be unmuted on 4/14/17.

Remember chat is a privilege don't break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.