• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mute appeal

IGN:link9840612
Muted by: i have no clue
Time of mute:midnight
Channel:re
Reason for mute:spam
Your story:the lag caused it to sent it too many times i typed in the message once and it enter the chat many timesKainzo

Link9840612 said:
Your story:the lag caused it to sent it too many times i typed in the message once and it enter the chat many times@Kainzo
I have a hard time believing that lag caused you to spam the same message 11 times in a row. You tried to get a message across about another player. In this case a little bashing was involved, which is not needed.

I will review this sometime tomorrow, behave yourself.,

^
If you look at the logs i disconnected because my minecraft crashed, the message pop up that said it ran out of memory, so i booted up minecraft to re chat to help grow my town and i couldn't talk, and yes, Canada_Blue and the members of Threshold don't get along, long history, but i digress but i'm being honest when i say i was lagging, there was even a restart of ts3 and at one point that night i got off herocraft from the block lag, it was server lag that caused the many posts, not my fingers. thank you ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your story:the lag caused it to sent it too many times i typed in the message once and it enter the chat many timesKainzo
I have a hard time believing that lag caused you to spam the same message 11 times in a row. You tried to get a message across about another player. In this case a little bashing was involved, which is not needed.

I will review this sometime tomorrow, behave yourself.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I will unmute you sometime tomorrow. If I see anything like this again rest assured the mute will be around even longer.

Unmuted, let's stay away from this nonsense.