• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mute appeal

Magicoma

Stone
IGN: magicoma
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: yesterday and a few days ago
Channel: help and tour
Reason for mute: not being psychic
Your story: Angyles hates me and has a very passive-aggressive inconsistent BAD way of saying things. they said to me "if you want to argue about the rule then go to the forums" i had 0 intention to argue about the rule so i kept talking as i had been, SORRY FOR NOT BEING PSYCHIC! the same thing happened later and i was muted in help as well... someone asked "where do i go to heal" so i said "a kitchen" and informed angyles that saying "eat food" doesn't answer "WHERE" to heal -.- people need to phrase their statments/questions better because i'm not psychic

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: magicoma
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: yesterday and a few days ago
Channel: help and tour
Reason for mute: not being psychic
Your story: Angyles hates me and has a very passive-aggressive inconsistent BAD way of saying things. they said to me "if you want to argue about the rule then go to the forums" i had 0 intention to argue about the rule so i kept talking as i had been, SORRY FOR NOT BEING PSYCHIC! the same thing happened later and i was muted in help as well... someone asked "where do i go to heal" so i said "a kitchen" and informed angyles that saying "eat food" doesn't answer "WHERE" to heal -.- people need to phrase their statments/questions better because i'm not psychic

You were told straight out in Tour chat to drop the discussion regarding the rule, you continued. When staff tells you to stop doing something and you continue, that is grounds for a mute.

In regards to the help chat mute, the person was clearly needing to know how to heal, you were trolling and that is not needed.

Both mutes can stay for now.