• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MuslimMamba Application

Hello Herocraft I am a sandbox and mmorpg pc gamer and when I discovered this game it was like a blessing I enjoy playing sandbox games for one reason only MInecraft! and I have played many mmorpg games, Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Warframe, I have too many to list, but with all of them I have around 500 hours of gaming time and I will definitely accede that number if become chosen as white listed not only for my desire to play but to also help and give tips to beginners and friends in need. Thanks for your time and have a pleasant day.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello Herocraft I am a sandbox and mmorpg pc gamer and when I discovered this game it was like a blessing I enjoy playing sandbox games for one reason only MInecraft! and I have played many mmorpg games, Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Warframe, I have too many to list, but with all of them I have around 500 hours of gaming time and I will definitely accede that number if become chosen as white listed not only for my desire to play but to also help and give tips to beginners and friends in need. Thanks for your time and have a pleasant day.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your relation to richboyo1?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft