• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Munno's Application

Munno

Wood
1.In-game name: Munno
2.Location & Age: England, 13
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope.
4.Referral(s): Nope.
5.Reason you should be accepted: I am, in general, a helpful person who likes to be involved with the server. I'll obey the rules as well as I possibly can. I try to be polite and civil to people but if I feel that somebody is very disrespectful towards me that often dissipates. I like the idea of joining a town, as I have often looked at joining other servers with similar town mechanics, but decided against it.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft?: No because I would much prefer to have actually tried the server first.
8.Additional Info: I mainly want to try the Heroes mod. I've often thought about attempting to create an RPG system inside Minecraft but eventually decided against it, because learning Java and then doing it all alone would be a lot of work with little gain. Then, I discovered this!

I know very basic Lua code, but this is useless for anything Minecraft based and I will probably never use it. I do plan on learning Java in the near future but don't count on it being successful.

I have very strong views and so often get into arguments but I try not to get angry with people.

I'm not a prolific builder and this may be a problem but I do enjoy building things, I'm just not very creative. I play a lot of WoW so I might be online at odd intervals.