• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Multiple voting.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Well at least this thread isn't about me making a poor mistake.

So minestatus lets you triple vote, apparently? Interesting...

2012-03-29_16.11.41.png2012-03-29_16.20.54.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is an issue with minestatus - they CAN fix it, i've asked them to but they won't.

Sure, extra votes help our server but we dont like having players gain extra coins and will axe coins they gain unfairly.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This is an issue with minestatus - they CAN fix it, i've asked them to but they won't.

Sure, extra votes help our server but we dont like having players gain extra coins and will axe coins they gain unfairly.

Good to hear. Some people do it all the time and get away with it. Should we screenshot them doing it and /pe it? Or send an admin/mod the pictures?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Good to hear. Some people do it all the time and get away with it. Should we screenshot them doing it and /pe it? Or send an admin/mod the pictures?
Ultimately, you should bug Minestatus about fixing their shit system. It's their fault that its even possible, where as Mc-server-list, you cant even do it.

Now anyways, yes you can EXPLOIT report it and we'll take action