• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mudpenguin Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudpenguin

Wood
IGN: Mudpenguin
Banned by: Kainzo
Time of ban: 7:30pm EST 12/27/2013
Reason for ban: (None specified) I told Kainzo to fight me IRL and was yelling a lot in the limbo while the server wasn't working
Your story: I was just messing with people and told Kainzo he was slower than my grandma and essentially just trolling chat while the server was down. I was only warned of /slap and not of the magnificent banhammer. I'd appreciate not being banned for yelling like everyone else in Limbo, but if not

it's because Kainzo won't 1v1 me irl

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: Mudpenguin
Banned by: Kainzo
Time of ban: 7:30pm EST 12/27/2013
Reason for ban: (None specified) I told Kainzo to fight me IRL and was yelling a lot in the limbo while the server wasn't working
Your story: I was just messing with people and told Kainzo he was slower than my grandma and essentially just trolling chat while the server was down. I was only warned of /slap and not of the magnificent banhammer. I'd appreciate not being banned for yelling like everyone else in Limbo, but if not

it's because Kainzo won't 1v1 me irl
You'll be unbanned on Jan 14th

Mudpenguin

Wood
Yeah, I'm unbanned, or supposed to be but I keep getting different ReadTimeoutExceptions. Any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.