• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mstaJ application

mstaJ

Dirt
In-game name: mstaJ

Location & Age: Michigan, USA, 23

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned from Minerealm when I first started playing Minecraft online. I griefed some abandoned buildings in the spawn world to earn more money, but I was under the impression if they were vacant, it was okay to take resources. That was a few months ago and since then I have learned the basic rules of all Minecraft servers. That offense has never been repeated.

Referral(s): n/a

Reason you should be accepted: Unfortunately I don't have any screen shots of previous buildings I've created, but I believe myself to be a decent builder. I'm great with redstone. I have made a fully functional redstone water defense wall for a castle my friend and I shared. I have also dabbled with Falsebook. I'm still learning how to manipulate redstone and am always looking forward to building big, brand new things.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I read about this server when I was looking up the plugin Heroes. The server I'm currently playing on is experience some downtime while we wait for 1.8 so I figured I'd post an application here to maybe build some new great buildings, participate in pvp and meet new awesome people.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not. I would like to experience the server before I place a vote for it.

Additional Info: My name is Chris. The name mstaJ comes from what Harleyquinn calls the Joker, Mister J. I currently play on Midgardrealm, which is a great server, but I'm always looking for other awesome servers to play on. I believe I'd make a great addition to this server because I do enjoy myself some pvp and designing new defense systems for structures I control.

I look forward to your approval and cannot wait to join your server. Thank you for time.

mstaJ

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.