• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrTrainwreck for Member 2014

It was a dark and stormy night. I sat, cold and sullen in fetal position, tucked away in the corner on the basement floor. Flashbacks of the war were streaming into my eye sockets like a cascading river. Back in nam, the nazzi's were approaching like wild wolves. I was the last of my squad, as all my friends were reduced to nothing more than rotten hunks of flesh and bone. I sat, in a cold sweat, unsure of whether to bend over and accept my death or fight the good fight like all those before me. Neither option was in any way favorable so I went with the ladder. With one powerful tear I obliterated my uniform, exposing my glorious pectorals, rippling abs, and mighty biceps. My mighty stature lit only by the occasional bolt of lightning, and coated by the waves of rain flowing across me. The nazzi's saw this, and attempted to destroy my beauty. They unleashed magazine after magazine directly at my amazing body, yet a single bullet left nary a scratch, they simple bounced off back, into their ranks. For the next several weeks, all I watched was nazzi's drop like flies in front of me. The bodies piled up like pillars of freedom towering into the sky. Soon, the war was won,and thanks to my humble effort, Murica was victorious. For my bravery and courage, I was given half of a medal of honor, the other half was given to my muscles, as they were vital to my success. As you can see, my life has been filled with adventure and glory. I have learned a very commendable set of skills in combat and survival. I intend to extend this prowess to the bloody arena of Minecraft, and extend my adventures on to your server, Thank you for you for your time.

Signed, Sir Maximilion Trainwreck Esquire the 3rd or 4th we lost count.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: MrTrainwreck
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1 ban, on a server Razomoto that I used to play on 2-3 years ago. There was a small kerfuffle but it was all just a misunderstanding. Everything cleared up in a day or two, and I actually served in a position of moderator for quite awhile.
  4. Referral(s): MC_Pizzazles_Twisty, camatoyoshi
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCM12}
It was a dark and stormy night. I sat, cold and sullen in fetal position, tucked away in the corner on the basement floor. Flashbacks of the war were streaming into my eye sockets like a cascading river. Back in nam, the nazzi's were approaching like wild wolves. I was the last of my squad, as all my friends were reduced to nothing more than rotten hunks of flesh and bone. I sat, in a cold sweat, unsure of whether to bend over and accept my death or fight the good fight like all those before me. Neither option was in any way favorable so I went with the ladder. With one powerful tear I obliterated my uniform, exposing my glorious pectorals, rippling abs, and mighty biceps. My mighty stature lit only by the occasional bolt of lightning, and coated by the waves of rain flowing across me. The nazzi's saw this, and attempted to destroy my beauty. They unleashed magazine after magazine directly at my amazing body, yet a single bullet left nary a scratch, they simple bounced off back, into their ranks. For the next several weeks, all I watched was nazzi's drop like flies in front of me. The bodies piled up like pillars of freedom towering into the sky. Soon, the war was won,and thanks to my humble effort, Murica was victorious. For my bravery and courage, I was given half of a medal of honor, the other half was given to my muscles, as they were vital to my success. As you can see, my life has been filled with adventure and glory. I have learned a very commendable set of skills in combat and survival. I intend to extend this prowess to the bloody arena of Minecraft, and extend my adventures on to your server, Thank you for you for your time.

Signed, Sir Maximilion Trainwreck Esquire the 3rd or 4th we lost count.
Reviewing