• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrPichuGames Application

Many Servers of Hero's have caught my eye but yours seems to be the best i love magic and alot more, rpg is the best.I like to build also but currently i had to restart all my computer data so i have no pictures of any of building i had made but still hopefully you guys accept me into the surver because im looking forword to it. i also dont cuss at all. Also iv been to may survers and there is alot of hackers so i always recorde them doing the crime and try to inform a admin so i will be happy to help you in any hacker situiation if not its still a honor to be accepted in to this server.

sorry i messed up the word thought sorry im such a clutz

also in my account i put my age wrong on accident i am sorry its on my face book account and my sister made it for me and she faked my age im deeply sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: MrPichuGames
  2. Location & Age: California, age 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: yes i have i was banned for a unknown reason. I was playing on make my day bending server ,i was banned when i was beating people with water bending and i got banned i dont know why i got banned but i did. the banned screen said "the ban hammer has spoken", i was later on unbanned when i told the owner i was banned for no reason and the admin banned me because he thougt me and my brother (mrpichugames1) where the same person but we werent and we proved it so he unbanned us.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM12
Many Servers of Hero's have caught my eye but yours seems to be the best i love magic and alot more, rpg is the best.I like to build also but currently i had to restart all my computer data so i have no pictures of any of building i had made but still hopefully you guys accept me into the surver because im looking forword to it. i also dont cuss at all. Also iv been to may survers and there is alot of hackers so i always recorde them doing the crime and try to inform a admin so i will be happy to help you in any hacker situiation if not its still a honor to be accepted in to this server.

sorry i messed up the word thought sorry im such a clutz

also in my account i put my age wrong on accident i am sorry its on my face book account and my sister made it for me and she faked my age im deeply sorry

***Reviewing***