• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrPapodopolus's Whitelist Application

M

MrPapodopolus

1. In-game name: MrPapodopolus
  2. Location & Age: Texas, USA 17 Years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Ive been banned from a couple servers due to me being fed up with corrupt admins that abuse power
  4. Referral(s): Found out about this server from a friend (Twidger)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think ill make a great addition to the herocraft community. i like to roleplay and i like to PVP
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend from another server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: HCm12 (i dont know if i needed that to post that) I like the way the server looks. It seems very orginized, and put together well compared to every other server ive joined and decided to stay on. Im a very dedicated player, i can dedicate at least 4-5 hours a day to the server. i like to roleplay. i think its cool to get to pretend to be someone else. im looking forward to playing with everyone on this server.

M

MrPapodopolus

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Ive been banned from a couple servers due to me being fed up with corrupt admins that abuse power (The Vault RP) And the other one i was banned from about 6 months ago, i dont recall the name
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think ill make a great addition to the herocraft community. i like to roleplay and i like to PVP
  8. Additional Info: HCm12 (i dont know if i needed that to post that) I like the way the server looks. It seems very orginized, and put together well compared to every other server ive joined and decided to stay on. Im a very dedicated player, i can dedicate at least 4-5 hours a day to the server. i like to roleplay. i think its cool to get to pretend to be someone else. im looking forward to playing with everyone on this server.

M

MrPapodopolus

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): The only server i personally have been banned from is The Vault RP Due to being fed up with admin abuse and corruption. There was another one i got banned from due to the same reason, but i cant remeber the name of the server because it was at least 8 months ago

M

MrPapodopolus

well, i got banned because i raged at admins for abusing powers. Me and a friend (MotherForker) heard ALOT of good things about this server from another person on the vault RP named Twidger. He said the class system and custom plug ins are to die for. Now that i got banned from a server i was extremely dedicated too, im looking to find another server that i can play on.

M

MrPapodopolus

They were raiding our base, They used the compass to get in and unlock the gate from inside, Also in /god mode. they spawn camped us for at least 20 minutes. One admin even /f bypassed when I went into a house inside the base for protection! When I saw the person coming after me I broke a window open to get out of the house I was in. The same admin that broke the rules to kill me swiftly banned me for griefing, which in my opinion was immature.

M

MrPapodopolus

In short, What I mean by corrupt is these admins would set rules for everyone to follow, Enforce them with extreme strictness, And in the end, Break these rules they originally set out, And not see any problem in it.

M

MrPapodopolus

Your guess is as good as mine. The only logical explanation I was able to come up with is because of the fact we took one factions best PVPer. (this faction just so happened to be the faction the server owner was in). I wish I could tell you more on the reason why we were raided, But unfortunately this is the only logical explanation.