• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrDexter's application

1. In-game name: MrDexter
  2. Location & Age: I live in Norway, and i am 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope, i have never been banned from any games!
  4. Referral(s): No
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted becouse i will not do anything out of the rules. I just wanna have a good time playing on this server. Get new friends, and explore Herocraft's exciting towns and cities.
    I have played a lot of rpg games including WoW, so i know a lot about roleplaying.
    I wanna build buildings, help people building towns. And i would very much join a town or city. Maybe i could even make my own little town. But we'll see. I currently play on another rp server named Lord of the craft, but i would very much play on herocraft also. I will put most of my time in Herocraft. I am a active player. So i will play on this server for a long time. About 3-10 hours a day, depends on school. And at last, i have read and agreed to the rules of the server. I have also read a little about the heroes, and i have decided what i wanna be.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through www.minecraftforum.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have votes
  8. Additional Info: Well.. Most of my time goes to playing games. A lot of people says i am a nerd.. But hey! I am doing what i like. I know a lot about video games. I read about them, and i play them. There ain't many games i have never heard about. A lot of times, my friends and other people comes to me and ask questions about games.
    Without gaming, i hang out with friends and girlfriend. And some few times parties.
    This year i will begin at "high school", but it is a little diffrent in Norway. We name it "videregående skole" We can choose a line we wanna learn about. I will learn about engineering and industrial production.
    And that's it. Hope i didn't bored you.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.