• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mr_StoneCold's ban appeal

Mr_StoneCold

Stone
IGN: Mr_StoneCold Banned by?: Still don't know Time of ban: about a week ago Reason for ban: X-ray Your story: Alright. I was caught using x-ray and I admit it. I x-rayed I'm just making another appeal because I want to come back onto this server. I promise to never use any mod against the rules. I cleared my minecraft.jar with no mods at all. I just hope you guys can forgive me and If you don't unban me now can I atleast get a temp ban? I really enjoyed this server while I was still playing. I hope you guys believe in second chances :D.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
We don't believe in second chances when it comes to hacks. The rules are clearly stated. I'm sorry Mr_Stonecold, you will not find any compassion from server admin here.

Mr_StoneCold

Stone
I understand I broke a major rule and I will understand that you don't want a cheater back on your server but I just want to say ever since I was banned here I never used x-ray again. I un-installed it with a backup jar that I have and it contains only improved chat. I apologize for disobeying your rules and I promise to never break another one of your rules. I want to come back to this server and play alongside it's amazing community. If I am ever allowed back here I will appreciate it dearly. If I get perma-banned then I understand your ruling. I just want at least a tempban that's all I ask for. Thank you for reading my post. Until another day herocraft.

Mr_StoneCold

Stone
I never got a reply as to what will happen to me. I really don't want to be perm-banned from this server, I've been banned for over a month now. So am I going to get an answer?