• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mps1969's application

mps1969

TNT
In-game name: mps1969
Location & Age: Iowa , 41
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Heard about the Hero mod on the Shaft Podcast
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures. I am interested in joining a social Rpg- like server . I would like to find a good town; help, nurture, and grow with people in it.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about the hero mod on The Shaft podcast and did some research on the net and found your site .
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes I have.
Additional Info: I've been gaming since the 80's, playing D&D and I got my first PC in the 90's . I gravitated towards mmo's and rpg's all my life . After burning out in WoW , I recently started playing Minecraft . I started a server with my friend and listening to the Shaft, where I heard about your mod and server . I appreciate your time and considering me for a place in your server .