• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [MOTD] Improvements!

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Suggestion;

+Add extra messages that the server cycle though such as;
---Looking for a PVE town? Apply here... (Link to the forums under the PVE town section)
---Looking for a PVP town? Apply here... (Link to the forums under the PVP town section)
---Looking for a clan? Apply here ... (Link to forums under clans)

+messages like above but more links to other areas within the forums such as suggestions, bugs! lore ect

Thoughts;

Well first off it would really answer one of the most common questions I see which is "Is anyone recruiting" as well as promoting more forum activity!

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
Suggestion;

+Add extra messages that the server cycle though such as;
---Looking for a PVE town? Apply here... (Link to the forums under the PVE town section)
---Looking for a PVP town? Apply here... (Link to the forums under the PVP town section)
---Looking for a clan? Apply here ... (Link to forums under clans)

+messages like above but more links to other areas within the forums such as suggestions, bugs! lore ect

Thoughts;

Well first off it would really answer one of the most common questions I see which is "Is anyone recruiting" as well as promoting more forum activity!
I agree with this, it will help out the new players who need help (with all the towns already in HC)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
When i updated these Kainzo just asked me to correct grammar and stuff like that.

If @Kainzo agrees with these changes I, or really whoever he wants, can edit the announcements.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Also, there is a MOTD that simply says "Join our webstie!" without providing the url to the site/forums. You might want to get that fixed.