• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moryses Whitelist app

Moryse

Dirt
In-game name: Moryse

Location & Age: 15-Elkgrove, CA

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I dont recall anybans, but if you look me up in the Mcban thing and find one, im sorry, i didnt remember it XD

Referral(s): No one referred me

Reason you should be accepted: The reason i should be accepted is im a helpful player, i follow the rules. I do what i can to help a server too. Im a really good builder also, so, if a building needs building, you can call me up :)

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking up *Minecraft heroes pvp server* and yours was the first on the list :D well, second, idk XD

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did vote :)

Additional Info: I was originally born in Russia, and Moved to the US, im a rutheless pvper, and kill all my enemies. But, i give the items back that arent useful to me, then i just go back home :D
I also have a mellow temper, so it takes alot to make me mad. I also hate griefers, hackers, and spammers, i always report them.

I did also post an app on the Minecraft forums, its just that for me, i have a declination phobia where i do all i can to be accepted :/

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Good application!
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.