• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More universal passives

Ultanian

Portal
As of now, all classes have the following passives:

Potion- This is just so potions have cooldowns.
Tumble- Fall height without damage, affected by agility attribute.

What if we got these next two? :)

Gluttony- The health regenerated from foods is increased by the Constitution attribute.
Luck- Chance of soul shards from mobs, farming, and mining increased by the Charisma attribute.

A

Azzezima

I like them but only certain classes use Charisma.
So maybe change Charisma to Wisdom.
Any thoughts?

-Azzezima-

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I like them but only certain classes use Charisma.
So maybe change Charisma to Wisdom.
Any thoughts?

-Azzezima-

Well if you can still put points into Charisma, so it would be useful while leveling. In the end, if your charisma was seriously making you money, you could always use that to reset your attributes. It would be sort of a gamble I guess, depending on what the drop rates are.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Wouldn't be fair in my opinion to classes that don't use charisma at all. I am not going to sacrifice PvP ability for a few more shards.

I liked the idea initially, until I realized what it meant haha.

Its unfair in the loss of PvP as some classes wouldn't have to sacrifice to get this benefit.

If there was a separate luck attribute, then yeah.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Gluttony- The health regenerated from foods is increased by the Constitution attribute.
Luck- Chance of soul shards from mobs, farming, and mining increased by the Charisma attribute.
Gluttony: NEEDS CONFIRMATION, May Already be In Game. Does eating food regen X health points OR X Hearts. It is my impression that food heals hearts regardless of HP/CON levels.
Luck - Not charisma, or we will have incredibly rich Bards/Beguilers. If implemented, it would likely require a new attribute so as to make it fair for all varieties of classes. In addition, allowing players to build Increased Loot with their attributes will make the Shrine map more attractive, something to consider.

A variation of the idea, but this could just overly complicate:
PROFESSION ATTRIBUTES: Compared to combat atts, less variety in base values, and most professions will build either for Increased Loot or they will sacrifice that to add in some helpful BASIC combat stats.

Remove Movement Speed from agility and move it to Prof Atts, add Luck, (One stat for souls, another for item drops?), add Gluttony, etc.
Then you build those up with your profession attributes.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Gluttony: NEEDS CONFIRMATION, May Already be In Game. Does eating food regen X health points OR X Hearts. It is my impression that food heals hearts regardless of HP/CON levels.
Luck - Not charisma, or we will have incredibly rich Bards/Beguilers. If implemented, it would likely require a new attribute so as to make it fair for all varieties of classes. In addition, allowing players to build Increased Loot with their attributes will make the Shrine map more attractive, something to consider.

A variation of the idea, but this could just overly complicate:
PROFESSION ATTRIBUTES: Compared to combat atts, less variety in base values, and most professions will build either for Increased Loot or they will sacrifice that to add in some helpful BASIC combat stats.

Remove Movement Speed from agility and move it to Prof Atts, add Luck, (One stat for souls, another for item drops?), add Gluttony, etc.
Then you build those up with your profession attributes.
Not rlly true about beguiler, I wrecked ninjas (with blackjack) with 0 charisma