• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More graveyards

I dislike the spacing of the graveyards and think there should be more because since I'm lvl 1 I can't really make a chest or anything before getting killed and most of the time my stuff despawns before i can get back. Just a suggestion.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I dislike the spacing of the graveyards and think there should be more because since I'm lvl 1 I can't really make a chest or anything before getting killed and most of the time my stuff despawns before i can get back. Just a suggestion.

Which world are you referring to?

umm... well im not sure exactly which world it is. But its the one for whitelisted players and towns like wyntervale

Alanydor

Dirt
I agree, for a similar reason. I see a completely unreasonable amount of floating bushes due to people who've made equipment to survive until they get back to their stuff. It gets ugly and I think it'd be more reasonable to have graveyards be all over the place, not just every thousand kilometers. It makes it painfully hard to get to your stuff and get back on track for what you want/need to do.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Assuming your in dw or wv now, i believe the gy is 600 blocks from the towns. Thats easily traveled by 5 minutes.

Alanydor

Dirt
FYI, thousand kilometers would be one million meters/blocks, which would be like walking from Spawn to East edge of world and then from there to West edge of world.

I know. It's called exaggeration and it tends to happen when you're extremely miffed about something.