• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Graveyards in Warshard

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I already ran this by Kainzo who supports the idea, however he told me to make a suggestion of the forums so it's official. At the very least maybe have some DHX shops with boats or wood in them.

Kainzo told me to get started making them, but I don't know where I should build them exactly, do they need to be a certain distance away from one another or be in other specific locations?

gabizou

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
As well as a boat shop, I'd love to see a redstone shop at my favorite graveyard in the middle of the ocean... for those times when I just can't face going back again... and again...

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yes!
Admins - can we get on this when you have time? :)
Boat shops and redstone shops in the Warshard graveyards. Do you want me to add in more graveyards?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The current Warshard graveyards are at the 800's ish. I'll probably need to add another set farther out.