• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

More Changes for this week

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Chaos Tree:
Nightmare:
Cooldown from 13->20 Seconds
Duration Down from 5->2 Seconds
Time Reverse:
Cooldown from 8-25 Seconds

Order Tree:
Timewarp:
Cooldown from 15->25 Seconds
JudgementSpike
Cooldown from 30->25 Seconds

Runewraith:
Timerune:Cooldown says it is 25 seconds, but in game (confirmed by at least 5 people) people seem to be using the skill around every 10 seconds

Ranger/Pathfinder:
Arrow damage/explosive shot bug still is insane in arena, really needs fixing

I'll come up with more stuff eventually

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Please don't Facepalm posts and not say anything

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Facepalms removed, be productive or you'll be removed from the team.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Chaos Tree:
Nightmare:
Cooldown from 13->20 Seconds
Time Reverse:
Cooldown from 8-25 Seconds

Order Tree:
Timewarp:
Cooldown from 15->25 Seconds
JudgementSpike
Cooldown from 30->25 Seconds

Runewraith:
Timerune:Cooldown says it is 25 seconds, but in game (confirmed by at least 5 people) people seem to be using the skill around every 10 seconds

Ranger/Pathfinder:
Arrow damage/explosive shot bug still is insane in arena, really needs fixing

I'll come up with more stuff eventually
The reason I facepalmed was because of the fact that these changes are ridiculous, what your doing is making the nightmare and judgmentspike skills into a worse version of the skill kick, the cooldown is longer than kick and the change is drastic, no other skills get changed this drastically, yes I agree they are good, but instead of 5-2 seconds go with 5-3.5, the class is stupid, but its there and the role of it is to be 1.5 better than others so why should it get a worse version of the skill kick?
Kick has a 9 second cooldown with a 2.5 sec silence, so ya thats kinda of a thing.
Also the time skills are broken I have made a bug report on them and I will talk to soren more about them.
With the arena explosive shot no one knows why its happeneing.
Facepalms removed, be productive or you'll be removed from the team.
I had my reasons

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The reason I facepalmed was because of the fact that these changes are ridiculous, what your doing is making the nightmare and judgmentspike skills into a worse version of the skill kick, the cooldown is longer than kick and the change is drastic, no other skills get changed this drastically, yes I agree they are good, but instead of 5-2 seconds go with 5-3.5, the class is stupid, but its there and the role of it is to be 1.5 better than others so why should it get a worse version of the skill kick?
Kick has a 9 second cooldown with a 2.5 sec silence, so ya thats kinda of a thing.
Also the time skills are broken I have made a bug report on them and I will talk to soren more about them.

I had my reasons

There you go, productivity - discuss things.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

I had my reasons
Comparing it to kick doesn't matter at all. Dark master has several other damage skills that are completely spammable like dismay(or whatever it's called) and some aoe skills. Even a 3 second blind, silence, and slow completely destroys other classes, and having it on such a low cool down as kick makes absolutely no sense.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Comparing it to kick doesn't matter at all. Dark master has several other damage skills that are completely spammable like dismay(or whatever it's called) and some aoe skills. Even a 3 second blind, silence, and slow completely destroys other classes, and having it on such a low cool down as kick makes absolutely no sense.
I agree that lasting for 5 seconds and the cd at 13 seconds needs a change BUT making it worse than kick shouldnt be a thing, this is supposed to be a class that can beat any other class in a 1v1, I brought up kick since it is also a silence a lot like endless and judgement is legit a silence so saying its not like kick is kinda off and making it worse than kick is kinda weird, either way I am not gonna convince cuz I know u are stubborn, this is my opinion you asked for opinions so leave it at that. Also a lot of its other skills have high cd, disarray 19 cd dragonsbreath 13 cd

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
There you go, productivity - discuss things.
@TimForReal plsnokickmeoffsenpai

I believe that we could possibly try substituting another skill instead of explosiveshot purely on arena. A lower damage, smaller radius/hitbox bone spear could do the trick, or something of the likes. Regarding the other changes, I'm not too sure because I'm not all that confident in judging legendary classes, but they generally seem fine.