• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion More Architect-made towns

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This idea is simple -

Have our architects make more town like Bastion for events! We could fill them with NPCs and keep them close to Bastion. It would be cool to see such towns used in events! Like maybe one town is take over by an evil force and there's nether portals everywhere and the admins running the event are spawning mobs and leading them/spawning them in a path from that town to another town.

Just a thought.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I love this idea, but why do they have to be close to Bastion? On a separate note, the lore guys would have a field day with this, which is also a plus.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Not only the lore guys would enjoy this but this could make doing quests more RPG like. If you would need to bring this materials over to the next town and come back with a note or something (this is just random things im thinking of) it wouldn't be safe like quests in other games. You would have a chance of being hunted down or blown up by a creeper .

I would enjoy having some of those towns close to Bastion but to make more entertaining quests I suggest putting those towns throughout the map. A few on the outer edges of the map could be PvP enabled that would required you to be specc'ed to do, in case you run into unwanted travelers there. There could also be a trading town where villagers could be invincible and DHX could have a couple of shops (not to sure about this one) BUT PvP would be enabled so you can't shop without any worries

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This could fit the Karma thing Kainzo wants to add. There could be a evil stronghold with evil quests and such and a good town with good quests and such.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
This could fit the Karma thing Kainzo wants to add. There could be a evil stronghold with evil quests and such and a good town with good quests and such.
And the background/lore could be that the two powers have always fought over the central keep of Bastion. I don't know if it's possible to have npc battles, but there are a lot of other cool events and quests that would fit in nicely with this idea.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I like this, a lot. Facilitates the application of the karma system, not to mention the spicing up of the entirety of the design.