• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mord3cai's ban appeal :(

mord3cai

Dirt
IGN:Mord3cai
Banned by?: Xanipher so ive been told
Time of ban: 14/8/11 Reason for ban: Using xray which i swear i do now have

Your story: I do not have Xray nor have i ever used it. i have found many hidden houses which all happened to be in hills, I was able to find them all because I learned much from my experience in a server called raidsmp.com (the server is not up anymore) when playing on the server i was starting to notice every hidden bunker in the server was usually in a hill of a good size so i tried this tactic on other survival multiplayer servers and to my suprise i was right.(im usually not in these cases. i had also found one hidden chest in one of the bunkers because it was in a place that i had usually placed mine.
Thats all i have to say thank you for taking time to read this post.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
We ban while we finish investigating. In this case it would seem that you ended up following a previous tunnel that had be xrayed but covered by the other xrayer. That would be my conclusion. If you had ever used xray I would recommend removing it, as next time it would be permanent.

Ban retracted, join when ready.