• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

moosearefish's Balance Application

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: moosearefish/16

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): No preference, whatever is required.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few months over 4 years now.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Bard/Caster

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: My schedule is going to fluctuate based on factors I can't control, but I can safely say at least 2 hours a day in the MST timezone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have extensive knowledge of the ins and outs of every single class on Herocraft. I have played and mastered nearly every single class on the server. I know how every matchup plays out, I know the strengths and weaknesses of every class, and I know the limits and boundaries of every class on Herocraft. I understand the identity of all the classes are how they are supposed to be played. I live and breath PvP on Herocraft. I've been in hundreds of fights, and I have the skill and understanding to properly balance Herocraft.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have balanced on other servers, and have also helped out a lot on Herocraft in past maps/
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do, however I am very big into suggesting new ideas for each class. I love to work on the identity of classes, and how they should be played/designed. While I can definitely aid in balancing what we have, I also hope to work on new content if we have the resources to do so.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes? I guess so, however I'm not going to back down from my opinion, and I will challenge the team lead to help provide more perspective and create the most balanced environment possible.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I derp around, I troll people, and I don't exactly have the cleanest record, however I can say that I can balance classes. I play Herocraft for the PvP, and seeing things go unbalanced for weeks or months on ends drives me crazy. I want to make a difference in the aspect that I appreciate most in Herocraft. I can provide an unbiased point of view on everything and can work easily with other people. I was asked if I could put up an app, and although I think that my past record will prevent me from getting this position, I want you to know that I can help Herocraft.

Thanks,
-moose