• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MoonSkinner's Application!

1. In-game name: My ingame name is MoonSkinner.
  2. Location & Age: I'm 25 years old and I live in Santa Fe, NM U.S.A
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I know of. I'm not a criminal! :p
  4. Referral(s): Sadly none.. I have no friends on the server yet ;(
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I LOVE the Heroes plugin. I love the way the server looks and sounds so far. I can't wait to be apart of it and contribute what I can do to be part of the community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was lucky enough to come across it on google while looking for the plugin.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. I have about an hour or so ago.
  8. Additional Info: I tried to apply on the mincraft forums, but I believe I may have had internet issues at the time and it wouldn't let me reload the page. :/ I've played Minecraft for a while, so I have a lot of experience. I've seen and used a lot of the addons and I love a lot of them. My favorite of course is the Heroes plugin :)! I can't wait to be part of the community and help contribute to the multiuniverse of Herocraft!

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Already accepted you on MC, but for uniformity's sake:

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.