• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Monthly Server Meetings

c12095

Holy Shit!
I remember on Zeal, I would always look forward to the monthly server meetings on IRC. Everyone got a chance to see what was on the agenda for Herocraft staff, and were given the chance to voice their questions. I think that we need to bring this back, there are many issues that I feel need to be addressed, and the current forums are not cutting it. I feel we should bring back these meetings.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
I miss these! I feel the server accomplished more when we all got together and were able to talk about things that needed to be fixed, added, etc. Can really get a lot more done if we were able to talk about it again.

M

MrPapodopolus

Yeah, i feel that the servers community would be brought closer together with these meetings. there is really no downside to these meetings, it seems being lazy would be the only excuse not to have them.

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
I agree, from what people here say, and I see it, its for the good of the server. Things can be done if its discussed among staff.

macura

Diamond
I agree, having community meetings would really help the server as a whole.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's mainly lack of time on my part. I would love to have someone schedule/set them up and I'll show up :)

While I feel they are important, I try to keep everyone up to date with the direction our community is going and the new things we're bringing out.

c12095

Holy Shit!
It's mainly lack of time on my part. I would love to have someone schedule/set them up and I'll show up :)

While I feel they are important, I try to keep everyone up to date with the direction our community is going and the new things we're bringing out.

Someone else making the meeting is not what this is about. You know the schedule set for us, if we make our own meeting its nothing more than making forum threads.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I feel this is not needed. I keep informed from what Kainzo says in game, patch updates, community notices, etc. If necessary, I add my own two cents through a forum suggestion. While thinking this is unnecessary, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to implement.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
I feel this is not needed. I keep informed from what Kainzo says in game, patch updates, community notices, etc. If necessary, I add my own two cents through a forum suggestion. While thinking this is unnecessary, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to implement.
Its not the same though :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

When I get some free time again I'd be happy to run these. I felt these really brought attension to issues the playerbase had with various mechanics, bugs and helped generate great feedback on ideas and future projects.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
We needs a meeting place in bastion where a 100± can sit in chairs, while kainzo is at the head with his judges for hammer of doomy death

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
We needs a meeting place in bastion where a 100± can sit in chairs, while kainzo is at the head with his judges for hammer of doomy death
meeting are much easier to manage in IRC

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Ik, I was just thinking of those ninjas out there, they could get so much stuff from those meatings

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Would the old rules be the same? Mayors, staff and T4+ (?) have voice rights?

But yeah, would be awesome to bring back the monthly meetings. It was really interesting for me back in Zeal, I met a lot of people while getting to know what was being planned.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Would the old rules be the same? Mayors, staff and T4+ (?) have voice rights?

But yeah, would be awesome to bring back the monthly meetings. It was really interesting for me back in Zeal, I met a lot of people while getting to know what was being planned.
Yea the meetings bring the community together and helps voice the concerns of the playerbase as well as letting us talk about future plans.