• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

monkeytaco Whitelist Application

monkeytaco

Stone
gabizou
Minecraft In-game name: monkeytaco
Location & Age: Los Angeles 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s): forzakenangel
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to the server because I would be a productive member of HeroCraft. Additionally, I would like to work my way up to being a Proctor or a Guide because I enjoy helping and resolving problems. Finally, I always do my best to follow the rules and do not grief.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCm10}
Additional Info: I have an Xbox 360, a PS3, and an Alienware PC. I mostly play on my Xbox or PC. I tend to play first-person games, the most recent games I have played are Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Alice: Madness Returns, Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II, Aliens VS Predator (2010). I don't have many hobbies, assuming things you do regularly, other than videogames and talking to people online.