• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampaging

Coal
So I was muted today and I came to a conclusion. Why don't the mods that keep muting me actually listen to what the fuck I'm saying instead of just muting me. I got muted because I didn't want to make a thread on the suggestions forum and bother the mods with another thread about the health/hunger system.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
The issue is we want you to put them here, so it is categorized and easier to read. Kainzo is a very busy man and contacting him in game about the balance of the game is ineffective. This is where he'll be able to see your suggestions.

@Xanipher

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
See, the thing is, society tends to take you a little more seriously if you can calm down, and explain the situation in a civilized matter. Mod's/Admins don't want you spam O chat with complaints and profanity. Make it nice and friendly.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The wonderful thing about forums, is that once something is posted, it remains posted. You only need one thread for one problem, and it will be handled when staff have the time. The terrible thing about in-game chat, is that everyone assumes they are the first to discover this super obvious game breaking bug, and then shout it over one another in O chat, hoping, I assume, that kain will have a pen and paper handy in order to take notes about it.
Use the tools provided by staff to make everyone's life a little easier.

rampaging

Coal
And Neo I know people have made posts about the subject. That's why I didn't want to make a forum. And it was barely spamming. I mentioned the problem once, then I got muted. It was honestly childish.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
You're free to contribute your ideas in here as well, it's easier for us all to read, seeing as many people need to see the suggestion, coders, founders and other players. Regardless, I'm locking this, you're free to post your ideas here, we welcome them and look forward to what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.